Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon F to Canon EF Adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Nikon F to Canon EF Adapter Reply with quote

I have been happily using one happypagehk adapter (used to be an Ebay seller, recommended by someone on this forum). I had to file down the release latch slightly when I first got it, but otherwise it's great: infinity focus at marked infinity setting (so thickness just right), focus confirmation that works well, solidly made.
The problem is, I use more than one Nikon lens, and switching adapters is a annoying, and happypagehk doesn't seem to exist any more.
Any recommendations? I'd basically like something very similar to my happypagehk one: focus confirmation, solidly made and of precise thickness, so infinity focus is at infinity marking on lens. I don't really care about Nikon G compatibility.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past I bought a lot of different adapters manufacutred by different companies. Since 6 months or so I have bought only adapters made by KIPON. A little bit more expensive but perfect quality. Not sure whether they produce a F to EF adapters so only a tipp for looking.

Wink