Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

At the lake (Pentax DA16-45/4)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: At the lake (Pentax DA16-45/4) Reply with quote

One with DA*50-135

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice images. #2 shows that when I´m thinking about Finland. Excellent shot.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Nice images. #2 shows that when I´m thinking about Finland. Excellent shot.

Wink

Thanks Rolf!
Yes it is a land of a thousand lakes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic flare in #2.

What are all the tiny dots of light in the last one? in Canada I'd fear they are mosquitos backlit by the setting sun?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
Fantastic flare in #2.

What are all the tiny dots of light in the last one? in Canada I'd fear they are mosquitos backlit by the setting sun?

Thank you, my copy of this lens is far from perfect. Got it for 50€ with AF-problems and uneven resolution, but still I like to use it more than Sigma 17-70. One of the reason is the flare stars one gets with the lens and SMC coating.

The light spots are pollen from the trees or other plants. Mosquitos exist here also, luckily this year has been bad for them and there isn't enough of them to make people go crazy Smile.