Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Where once we toiled
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Where once we toiled Reply with quote

Images from around "the barn" (which is where the finds team worked at the Noviodunum excavations) a year after the end of the dig.

All taken with a Pentax LX, one of 28mm/f3.5, 50mm/f1.2 or 135mm/f2.5 lenses and Adox CHS 50 film. Adox CHS films are one of the few absolutely traditional silver halide films left. This is the first time I have used it and I rather like it.

More images on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31364196@N04/sets/72157627276869611/

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as usual, excellent compositions, tones, technique - and soul.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Paul, most kind. How are you enjoying the Leica?

K.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i very much enjoy it, but i lose the framing in a lot of shots, especially in dark situations. a bright line finder would help, but hey, it's so beautifully crafted that it remains a pleasure to use.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like the 3rd and the label on the tray "Small finds here"
. The photo you took should be placed in the tray.