Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina 50-250mm - my first try with a macro lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Tokina 50-250mm - my first try with a macro lens Reply with quote

I just got my Tokina 50-250mm lens - my first one with real macro capability. These are my first shots - on a windy day without tripod. I got the lens at Ebay and it is in far from perfect shape. The diaphragm is not working properly so I have to take of the lens to change aperture moving the lever that normally connects the lens with its Konica-camera.

Click here to see on Ebay.de

Libelle, sonnend by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

Sommer! by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

Auch stachliges blüht schön by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

Ausgeblüht by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

Comments are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice ones

this tokina is good lens, love it's 1:1,4 macro ratio without any tubes or converters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots. It's really nice to see someone getting great images out of battered lenses. Looks like a good price too. Only 10 euros!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't have much time to go out - but here are a few more:

morning light in bar by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

Was a long night at the bar - but in the end some nice morning light.

withering in summer by Jürgen Klumpe, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! A brilliant bargain in great hands Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you got a great bargain on a nice lens. Great start on your macro career

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gentlemen, and yes - the macro virus catched me. And I like this particular lens more and more, not only for macro-use.