Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto Reply with quote

D-Mount: Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto.

images taken with Panasonic GF2, handheld/indoor.

**** can anybody see my pictures? cause I can't see them. I'm doing the exact same thing as I do when I post pictures on other sites or forums. Can somebody help me out and tell me how to post an image??? Thanks. ****

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto Reply with quote

Welcome!

Monkeygift wrote:
D-Mount: Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto.

images taken with Panasonic GF2, handheld/indoor.

**** can anybody see my pictures? cause I can't see them. I'm doing the exact same thing as I do when I post pictures on other sites or forums. Can somebody help me out and tell me how to post an image??? Thanks. ****

You need more posts to show your images here. Spam prevention. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wollensak 38mm f2.8 cine-telephoto Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Welcome!

You need more posts to show your images here. Spam prevention. Wink

AH!

alright thanks! at least now I know I was doing everything right Very Happy
*How many posts you need to be able to add pictures?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just two!

Hi!