Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to shoot a bracketed exposure sequence on EOS 10D?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: How to shoot a bracketed exposure sequence on EOS 10D? Reply with quote

Hi folks

I've become interested in shooting HDR, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the exposure bracketing working on my 10D, I know how to use the manual EV controls to shoot HDR but I'm sure this camera can shoot a series of exposures automatically, but I can't figure out the menu settings.

So can any Canon owners help?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: How to shoot a bracketed exposure sequence on EOS 10D? Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Hi folks

I've become interested in shooting HDR, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the exposure bracketing working on my 10D, I know how to use the manual EV controls to shoot HDR but I'm sure this camera can shoot a series of exposures automatically, but I can't figure out the menu settings.

So can any Canon owners help?

Download pdf copy of owner manual for 10D from Canon web site. If no longer available there, obtain copy another place online (google, etc.).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh, why didn't I think of that!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should admit I don't know the answer to your question for my own camera. Laughing Iirc I did check that feature once or twice, but decided it didn't fit my style, and promptly forgot about how to use it! I use M-mode, most of the time my exposure settings decisions are okay, if not, I make another try. I guess that makes me a 'chimp' Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll through the menus and look for AEB. Set the 2 markers apart using the dial and the and you will get bracketing. When turned on you will the next 3 shots will be bracketed.