Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rokkor 45mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Rokkor 45mm Reply with quote

Kyte is a good photomodel , as you can see !
On NEX3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! And you don't have to pay him for his posing?
I did too frequently to my German Shepard Shadow.
He is already trained sofar this that his mouth is leaking as soon as he sees my lens focusing to him, when he is sitting on the steps for trainspotters I mostly use for that purpose.

Last edited by Minolfan on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the exception of #1 you have quite a large DOF which makes the background identifiable. What f# were you shooting at?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one is the best, compositionally excellent. Looks about f8 to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revers wrote:
With the exception of #1 you have quite a large DOF which makes the background identifiable. What f# were you shooting at?

Laughing Kyte has a biig long nose wich gets out of focus easily !!! I tried to keep in focus all the head . It's easier with humans , sometimes Smile
Thank you all for the comments. Indeed , around f5.6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Kyte has a biig long nose wich gets out of focus easily !!!

I had that problem once with a girlfriend. Thanks for posting these pictures. I bought this lens in anticipation of eventually getting a NEX.