Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokina SZ-X 28-105/3.5-4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Tokina SZ-X 28-105/3.5-4.5 Reply with quote

This is my first lens which have been sleeping for almost 12 years before it was raised again with my first dslr.

perfectly cornered

pretty lady with water jug

beautiful creature

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tommy.

Nice colour rendering and well composed photos.

I would have like to see this lens and bigger size images, especially for 1 and 3. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Hi Tommy.

Nice colour rendering and well composed photos.

I would have like to see this lens and bigger size images, especially for 1 and 3. Wink

+1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Warning : Big images Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Warning : Big images Reply with quote

tomzcafe wrote:

Wow! Love it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shots! Well done!

This is a very nice and highly underrated lens. It was my "standard" lens on my Nikon EM, both sold meanwhile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Excellent shots! Well done!

This is a very nice and highly underrated lens. It was my "standard" lens on my Nikon EM, both sold meanwhile.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was in fact this is the lens which came with my Nikon FM2, my first time manual lens which have been resurrected with my D70 after sleeping for almost 14 years.

thanks !