Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Much Rolleiflex lenses etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Much Rolleiflex lenses etc. Reply with quote

http://www.kameralaukku.com/portal/index.php/topic,56601.0.html

In Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite friendly prices, even suspiciously so. Is he really selling a Planar* 85/1.4 for 180€ and Sonnar 85/2.8 for 120€ or have I misread?

edit: yeap, the Planar was already sold.
anyway, if anyone from Finland would be willing to be a mediator (for a small fee), I'd consider buying that 85/2.8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, he has sold so cheaply top lenses. But I'm sorry because I have just booked a 85mm lens, which I have been looking for this lens. This is a almost free. If you are interested in any other lenses I can help

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, make sure you post your impressions when you get it. Wink
Although a few other lenses look tempting, I think I'll pass this time, thanks.

Very fair prices, someone should snatch them before they get in the hands of the resellers. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One buyer bought the whole package. Expected because they are re-sale. I did not get to 85 millimeter. Too bad.