Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FED2, Industar 26m, Vienna and Bath
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: FED2, Industar 26m, Vienna and Bath Reply with quote

Some of you may remember that I went to Vienna a while back. Here are a few shots from that visit. I recently went to Bath and finished the roll, so a few of those too.

All shot with the lens and film combination above on Kodak BW400CN film @ISO 320.

More images on my Flickr account.

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usual excellent images I like them all!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is some nice stone t&t, good photographing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know next time you're in Bath. It's not far from me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have taken out good results from that nice combo. Industar 26 trends to flare a bit, well controlled in yous shots.
Thanks for sharing.

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
You have taken out good results from that nice combo. Industar 26 trends to flare a bit, well controlled in your shots.
Thanks for sharing.

Jes.

It can be terrible but on both those days there wasn't much sign of the sun! My few hours walking around Vienna were just after a downpour of almost biblical proportions.

Thanks for your kind comments all.

K.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Let me know next time you're in Bath. It's not far from me.

Thank you for the offer. On this occasion my wife and I were there just for a short visit to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I was travelling light, photographically speaking, with just the FED2 and the Lubitel 2.

K.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked photo "The Bath Book Exchange".
Very nice picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great look to these shots. i especially like the composition of the archway. i just shot a roll of this film myself--may i ask why you chose to shoot at iso 320 vs 400?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: FED2, Industar 26m, Vienna and Bath Reply with quote

womble wrote:
Hmm, Hofburgtheater?

My favourite is the arch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
great look to these shots. i especially like the composition of the archway. i just shot a roll of this film myself--may i ask why you chose to shoot at iso 320 vs 400?

It seems to give me the best compromise between grain and contrast. You can use 200 ASA but seems a little flat or 800 and seems too grainy (at least for my taste). Given I have no idea how accurate or otherwise my shutter is, I'm really only going on my experience of my FED2+BW400CN+The Darkroom UK doing the processing.

Funny that my favourite image (the first one) doesn't seem to appeal to anyone else... Oh well, never mind! Smile

K.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you. The first shot is fantastic. That is what b&w photography is all about.