Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Printing-Nikkor 2.8/105 M45x0.75
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Nikon Printing-Nikkor 2.8/105 M45x0.75 Reply with quote

This is the best 1:1 macro lens I've come across. It is apochromatically-corrected from 400-800nm. It's a rare lens, and difficult to mount as it is an "industrial" lens and not intended for use on an SLR.

Here is an image of a highly-toned Lincoln Cent at 0.8:1 magnification, on a Asahi Pentax Auto-Bellows. Camera is a D7000. The vignetting is due to my lighting technique:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nikon Printing-Nikkor 2.8/105 M45x0.75 Reply with quote

quote to show image for first poster

Ray Parkhurst wrote:
This is the best 1:1 macro lens I've come across. It is apochromatically-corrected from 400-800nm. It's a rare lens, and difficult to mount as it is an "industrial" lens and not intended for use on an SLR.

Here is an image of a highly-toned Lincoln Cent at 0.8:1 magnification, on a Asahi Pentax Auto-Bellows. Camera is a D7000. The vignetting is due to my lighting technique: