Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Color-Dynarex 85/2.8 on 5DMkII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Color-Dynarex 85/2.8 on 5DMkII Reply with quote

One of the toys i bought last weekend, after reading your comments about these lenses ...

Originally in Rollei QBM mount, i have replaced the original mount with an EF one (thanks Calvin) Wink ...

Two samples taken wide open:

Voigtlander Color-Dynarex 85 2.8 at f2.8 - _MG_4712 by indianadinos, on Flickr

Voigtlander Color-Dynarex 85 2.8 at f2.8 - _MG_4683 by indianadinos, on Flickr

To appreciate the IQ of the lens, better to check the full res pictures in this Flickr set. The ones posted here lost some sharpness wrt the originals when Flickr resized them ...
A big thanks to all the people who replied on my previous thread about Rollei QBM lenses. I bought this one, a Planar 50/1.8 and a Skoparex 35/2.8 thanks to them ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb quality !

thanks for sharing these.

tf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats - fine that you like your new glass
no 2 in full size is super

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
superb quality !
thanks for sharing these.
tf

+1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one, at f/4, during a break in the photo session:

Voigtlander Color-Dynarex 85 2.8 at f4 - _MG_4723 by indianadinos, on Flickr

Thanks again for your advices guys, and thanks to Calvin for the replacement mount ...