Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to adjust the -+EV settings in manual mode
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: How to adjust the -+EV settings in manual mode Reply with quote

Ok this has been driving me mad, with the NEX i dont have any autolenses so maybe i need one to adjust it but if i set the camera to M mode (manual)
I can adjust the speed and then if i press the wheel it goes to the F stop but i cant adjust that (dooh i know that i am using manual lenses), the issue is the EV adjustment is set to -2 and i can not adjust it in any way or form. is there a magic setting i am missing or is it just the way the camera is.
I can adjust the EV in S and A mode but not M

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't adjust exposure compensation in manual mode, as that is what manual mode is for: a manual shutter speed and manual aperture. Why don't you use S mode instead?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fine i do use the S mode, it was just driving me mad as i thought there was something stupid i was doing, or a fault with the camera.