Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 75-250mm f3.8-4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 75-250mm f3.8-4.5 Reply with quote

Here is some of my sample photos.
For 35$ it is quite good!
Using olympus e-500.

Little corrections in lightroom.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Vivitar 75-250mm f3.8-4.5 Reply with quote

rbreznik wrote:
Here is some of my sample photos.
For 35$ it is quite good!
Using olympus e-500.

Little corrections in lightroom.

welcome, have a nice stay with us!
funny cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the cat was nice Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one in Canon FD mount (which I don't use) that I sold near the beginning of my lens-trading a few months ago. I paid US$9 for it but only sold it for US$7.70 -- that's a 14% loss!! [/me gnashes teeth.] I suppose it is worth a bit more now, eh? I had no idea of its sharpness. The buyer did not complain so I suppose it was satisfactory.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I like the cat too. Welcome and have fun here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question.

I can move f-stop ring, but diaphragm doesnt move. Is it possible that previous owner remove diaphragm? Or it's just not connected something inside?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbreznik wrote:
One question.

I can move f-stop ring, but diaphragm doesnt move. Is it possible that previous owner remove diaphragm? Or it's just not connected something inside?

Thanks!

which mount is it?

there can be different reasons why diaphragm doesn't move...maybe it's fully automatic diaphragm and your adapter doesn't make it manual ( for example m42 lenses that don't have a/m switch, that are fully automatic, they stay wide open if your adapter doesn't depress an aperture pin on the lens)
other reason might be that the lens is broken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Yes it was broken, some super glue... and it is fixed!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobrodošel med nami, enjoy your stay! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hvala! Smile