Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

4 Top lenses to sell: Zeisses and Rokkor 58
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: 4 Top lenses to sell: Zeisses and Rokkor 58 Reply with quote

Hi,

To finance another project and to reduce (better redefine my lineup lens collection) I have some 4 nice lenses to sell...
Some of these are a pity to let them go, but must focus that I have too much lenses and comes hard to see them always on shelves!!
Already sold a couple of lenses for this forum, but you also can check my ebay profile: vlousada .
All lenses are in Portugal.

1. A LIKE NEW Carl Zeiss Sonnar 180mm f2.8 MMG for Contax (green f/22 number)
Overall Condition: Like new in all aspects.
Mechanical: Work for every aperture. Blades are clean and free of oil. Focus works as should…
Optical: Perfect (No scratches, No fungus, …)
Includes: Both Caps. A soft case and Original box.
PRICE: 650,00 USD (Since there is another Contax 180 on sale I match the price in USD… To pay in Euros please send me your offers…)

2. A NICE Carl Zeiss Pancolar 80mm f1.8 in M42 mount
Overall Condition: Good condition. Optical very good but several marks in barrel body lens.
Mechanical: Work for every aperture. Blades are clean and free of oil. Focus works as should…
Optical: Very good condition (No scratches, No fungus, …)
Includes: Both Caps (not original).
PRICE: 375,00 Eur

3. A LIKE NEW (LN-) Carl Zeiss Tessar 40mm f4.5 "red T" in M42 mount (RARE LENS in M42)
Overall Condition: Excelent condition. Optical excelent and cosmetical in almost MINT condition. Collector's item!!
Optical: Excelent condition (No scratches, No fungus, …)
Includes: Both Caps (Originals).
PRICE: 225,00 Eur

4. A EXCELENT (EX-) Rokkor Mc 58mm f/1.2 - MD Mount (with problem)
Overall Condition: Optical and cosmetically in very good condition. However mechanical the aperture is stuck at f1.2!!
Mechanical: STUCK APERTURE. Focus works as should…
Optical: Excellent condition (No scratches, No fungus, …)
Includes: Both Caps (Originals).
PRICE: 280,00 Eur

The prices include postage Worldwide and paypal fees.
To Europeans who can pay by BANK TRANSFER please ask for a discount Laughing

Here the lot:

Now, some pics of each lens (click the thumbails):

1. Contax Zeiss Sonnar 180mm f/2.8 MMG

2. M42 Zeiss Pancolar 80mm f/1.8

3. M42 Zeiss Tessar 40mm f/4.5 red T (tiny lens)

4. Rokkor MC 58mm f/1.2 (2nd version)

Last edited by vlousada on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitor insert your Ebay id to your ad , buyer should verify you thru Ebay message system.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Vitor insert your Ebay id to your ad , buyer should verify you thru Ebay message system.

Attila,

Already did that, however it is the same as here: VLOUSADA.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four wonderful pieces of glass, good luck with the sale, sadly out of my budget range.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is small I couldn't see it even if I read it carefully. I suggest to change it to bold, it will help in sales I am pretty sure.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested in the Rokkor 58/1.2 but I notice you've only had the lens for a few months, have you any photos taken with the lens and was the aperture stuck when you bought it.
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ian and Attila.. Sugestion done.

@Tervueren, thanks for the interest
Actually I have 2 rokkors 58mm f:1.2... This one for selling have it about a year. Its a older version and already bought it with aperture stuck wide open! I am willing to fix it and also bought a conversion kit to use on Canon! However cannot found someone who fix the aperture and in meanwhile I got a new version working fine on all apertures!
I will add photos from both lenses.
Also I rather prefer to keep this version (to me has better look and feels nice) but cannot find a repairman to fix it. I do not dare repair it after a bad experience with a flek 35mm.
If you can fix or get someone who does, after you will have a excellent lens