Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anastasia - Various Takumars - Sony a850
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Anastasia - Various Takumars - Sony a850 Reply with quote

Despite having a fairly extensive collection of Takumars, I never seem to use them in favor of the Soviets. I also have the Super 3.5/35mm and S-M-C 4.5/20mm not used here. Stasia's visit prompted the Taks' usage so please, thank her. Smile C&C always welcomed and appreciated!

S-M-C 1.8/85mm

S-M-C 3.5/28mm

S-M-C 1.4/50mm

And well, for a little comedy, the Super 3.5/24mm

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first image would have been better in my view if the was a touch more depth in the image.

The second picture is a very strong image, Stasia against the background makes a stunning image.

The last image speaks volumes

You have a talent with these lens and the composition of the photos are very pleasant.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much. For the first image, I would agree with you. It was more about capturing the playful moment than about technical perfection. It was also an attempt to test the newly acquired 85mm's wide-open performance. It is stunning!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Great lens! Reply with quote

I think you were making a point about the lens in the first. You did that!

Your model likes you!

Really sharp lens!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice set of pictures, the second one would be my pic, the comp, colours and light is superb!

Rgds,
Dave

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, no comments on pic 3 and 4, these are my favorites.

Here you create a perfect amplifiction and balance

amplification of a very personal outfit, that probably will provoke any reaction on a scale between "wow" and "how can someone look like her"
amplification by showing that in nature, where these peacock colors are at their common place

balance because of her eyes - it shows she´s dreaming
balance to show it in blurred nature with water

one thing i would change next time: unicolored T shirt - there is enough life in the story, these shirts distract

imo this is perfect, even i like all the other shots in your different threats with Anastasisa 850