Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FED-2 Voigtlander Color-Heliar 15mm f4.5 L39
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: FED-2 Voigtlander Color-Heliar 15mm f4.5 L39 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful..... I'd love a super wideangle RF setup....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Beautiful..... I'd love a super wideangle RF setup....

Me too this is a stunning lens for landscapes, I found difficult to handle in city. I let it go I will buy next one before my next vacation if I will have any.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Chance to Buy Reply with quote

Attila,

I have a chance to buy one of these and have a couple of questions if you would be so good as to advise :

1. I've just ordered a silver Voigtlander Color-Ultron 50/1.8 (PK mount & infinity) for US$180 - is this a decent lense & price ?

2. I'd really like the silver Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5 (including 15mm black viewfinder) for US$460 but it's in L39 mount - can I get an adapter for this to convert this to PK mount or only M42 ? Is the price OK ?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the hood disarranged? Doesn't it crew in deep enough? That would cause problems with focus.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can answer that:

1. OK price. Not good, but not terrible (especially as the prices of the Color Ultron is on the rise).

2. No, not possible, flange focal distance is too short. Price seems to be a bit on the high side.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rawhead - your immediate reply is really much appreciated ! I'll order the 50 and see if I can get the price down on the 15.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Why is the hood disarranged? Doesn't it crew in deep enough? That would cause problems with focus.

Is the whole lens not in place, see the focus mark?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

Is the whole lens not in place, see the focus mark?

Of course it isn't. That's a fixed hood, so the position of the hood already indicates that something is not right there. Wink