Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Southern Izu, Japan with my Nikon FE and Neopan 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Southern Izu, Japan with my Nikon FE and Neopan 400 Reply with quote

A lot of these were over exposed so had to do a bit of recovery. Thanks for looking Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always happy if I see any picture from Japan, nice series. I didn't see here any overexpose problem.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to drag them back a lot in pp. Some were at least 2 stops over. I'm not sure if it was user error or if the meter on my FE is not accurate. Probably user error Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 stop is too much for user error I think , I rather believe meter is not accurate or/and shutter speed is slower than written on title.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought there might be a problem with the shutter speeds or the meter but I also put a color film through the FE before the Neopan and there was no major problem with over-exposure. Perhaps it was the processing!