Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ai 50/1.4 in Izu (a few more)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Ai 50/1.4 in Izu (a few more) Reply with quote

Here's a few more from my trip to Izu using the 50 1.4 on my D3000.

This guy is a wasabi (hot green paste used in sushi) farmer.

This is the wasabi root ready to be ground into a paste.

Thanks for looking.
Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating series and thank you. The lens is of course a gem, being used very well here

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good pictures, and thanks for share your farming experience there. It's nice to know different knowledge

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series! Not much sushi shop use fresh wasabi here so they are rarely seen here.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. The middle of Izu is famous for wasabi farming. Wasabi needs very clean water to grow properly so Izu is the perfect place.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see wasabi for first time in my life:) very nice photos.. and educational Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I especially like the photo of the wasabi farmer. Very good.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
i see wasabi for first time in my life:) very nice photos.. and educational Laughing

+1 my favorite spice, I am addicted to the buzz of putting too much of it on fish Razz