Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Efke 127 ISO 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Efke 127 ISO 100 Reply with quote

First of all we have to say thank you for EFKE this film is still in production.

I found film is very thick like if you use a steal roll in your camera, even 24 hrs ironing strip is still curly. When I did put into camera it was unrolled a bit in my hand! so all shoots got light spots Sad Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Efke 127 ISO 100 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
First of all we have to say thank you for EFKE this film is still in production.
right! .)

pity is that there aren´t much more films in this format - so far i know, there is only this efke and some rollei´s films (2colour negative, 1bw negative)Sad

considering how lovely are 4x4cm TLRs Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Efke 127 ISO 100 Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
Attila wrote:
right! .)

pity is that there aren´t much more films in this format - so far i know, there is only this efke and some rollei´s films (2colour negative, 1bw negative)Sad

considering how lovely are 4x4cm TLRs Rolling Eyes

I have a rollei roll too, I will let you know , perhaps same , hopefully better.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

touch wood - I haven't had this problem with the Efke. (In english the name sounds vaguely curse like Shocked ) sorry to hear you had trouble.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
touch wood - I haven't had this problem with the Efke. (In english the name sounds vaguely curse like Shocked ) sorry to hear you had trouble.

Did you use 127 film too ? If not 120 perhaps made on different material.