Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Taisei kogaku TAMRON 200mm 1:5.9 and macro bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Taisei kogaku TAMRON 200mm 1:5.9 and macro bellows Reply with quote

I tried using this lens with the bellows for fun, it's easy to use because it's very light and also should not get too close to bugs ...
The results are perhaps not the best (as well as the lens), but I think I can improve (sometimes the focus is not easy).
Shots taken with Sony A580

Greetings to all.....

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, shooting pictures like that with a really old Tamron like the 200/5.9 makes me think we could give you a drainpipe, and you'd still make beautiful images! Number 2 is my favourite, the colours and detail are brilliant Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Wow, shooting pictures like that with a really old Tamron like the 200/5.9 makes me think we could give you a drainpipe, and you'd still make beautiful images! Number 2 is my favourite, the colours and detail are brilliant Smile

+1
My fav is the last one, perfect focus with great details and nice colors (not too much saturated)...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:

This Tamron looks like a drainpipe .....! Laughing

Thank you Graham...
Thank you Pascal...
Very Happy