Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Share interesting images from your non-photo-geek partner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Share interesting images from your non-photo-geek partner Reply with quote

I often find the images captured by my wife very interesting. She can find other angles and subjects than I normally do.

Can we share interesting work from our partners (that are not geeks in photography and photo gear as we are).

The photos shall preferably have been captured by the partner her/himself without you hanging around giving instructions and such...
Normal photo fix in PS is allowed by you to get it good looking in the browser, no massive manipulation and HDR etc to get it interesting please.

I start with a recent image captured with a strange tool for available light indoor shooting, a Takumar S-M-C 135 3.5 that I had left on the camera. Very nice to get close to the action. Luckily the ISO was also set ridiculously high, so motion blur was avoided from long shutter speeds this time Smile

Now I'm eager to see your partners excellent amateur work

/T