Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji X100 - Assorted Shots from the Local Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Fuji X100 - Assorted Shots from the Local Library Reply with quote

I went over to the local library this morning to see if anything was
blooming. Most of the current blooming flowers are the kinds that are
on a bush or tree, but there were a few tulips and trilliums here and
there.

These aren't exactly "gallery" suitable, but I did find the leaves on the
red trillium interesting.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larry i continue to be amazed by thequality images this cameraproduces. i also continue to be amazed at hequality of images you produce, regardless of equipment.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
larry i continue to be amazed by thequality images this cameraproduces. i also continue to be amazed at hequality of images you produce, regardless of equipment.

You are very kind, sir. I do like the patterns on the leaves.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts exactly. The trillium's leaves are remarkable. And so's your photography, of course.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, I love the fine details on the tulips., and in the green-blues on the second one.

Your shots remind me a lot the film results. The drops of water, the delicate colour transition. That sensor has to have a really good dynamic range. If yoi would't have told they were taken with the X100, I could have thought on Yashicamat shots Smile

I cannot agree more with the colleagues when they say they like all of your pictures, independently of the camera you use.

Kind regards.
Jes.