Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Saigon bicylce repair slideshow: S-M-C 1.4/50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Saigon bicylce repair slideshow: S-M-C 1.4/50 Reply with quote

while sitting in a street side cafe in Saigon I watched a young lady's bicycle getting fixed

as you can see by the tired lady venting off heat the repair took a while Wink
light came from left side front, mostly little light and contrast on the faces, still I took a whole series of photos, see the 50 pic slideshow:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuuan/sets/72157626687744430/show/

first 2 or 3 taken with Super Takumar f3.5/24, all the following with S-M-C f1.4/50 on Pentax K-x ( not always well focused Embarassed ) the EXIF erroneously say 24mm for all

hope somebody will like it
cheers,
Andreas

Last edited by kuuan on Tue May 10, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

super

i like the idea very much
at the end she realized to be actress ?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old man's face expression on 3rd one is epic! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it took a while for the bike to be repaired.
She`s yawning in the second picture.
Nice series Kuuan.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

der einrahmer wrote:
super

i like the idea very much
at the end she realized to be actress ?

thank you very much Thomas.
this was the very first time I had made a series like that, it simply happenend. I was surprised that she never seemed to notice and just kept on snapping, but who knows, maybe she did notice?

mastazeko wrote:
Old man's face expression on 3rd one is epic! Very Happy

haha, yes, clueless!
an unlikely pair, she holds her hands up not out of despair, but for venting herself

Himself wrote:
I guess it took a while for the bike to be repaired.
She`s yawning in the second picture.
Nice series Kuuan.

certainly took a while.
She went from first messing with her hair

to feeling hot, venting herself

then started pondering, yawned,
next watched him doing his job

and finally she dozed into deep pondering - her expression did not change for quite some time,
all while he is being busy doing a thorough job, at a busy intersection at rush hour

most photos lack focus accuracy, the foreground more than anything is disturbing..
but I hope that all viewed in chronological order is fun, again: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuuan/sets/72157626687744430/show/