Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Aldis 8.5cm F2.5 Anastigmat Projector Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Aldis 8.5cm F2.5 Anastigmat Projector Lens Reply with quote

Another 0.99 GBP lens Wink

Samples are not that bad. There is a little bit of glow but as it doesn't have aperture it is wide open all the time. There is no focusing too, - i have mounted it on Nex with Nex-Eos adapter and some macro extension rings.

What I've noticed that the border between in focus and out of focus is not easily visible.

Not bad for a fun lens

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens. Didn't think much of mine but perhaps I didn't chose my subjects wisely?

I found a lack of sharpness to be the big problem, contrast wasn't good either but could be improved in PP.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Surprisingly good! Reply with quote

Especially attractive at that price!

No aperture control?

The one of the wires onto the pole shows great flare resistance and is quite sharp!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you make your own aperture out of Black cardboard and see what happens?