Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Gulf of Gaeta, Italy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Gulf of Gaeta, Italy Reply with quote

Some months ago I bought a Yashica-D, a classic TLR film camera. Why? Because I fell in love with the photos of Vivian Maier. She didn't shoot a Yashica btw, but a Rolleiflex, but I considered those to be too expensive. So, I went for the cheaper version (a cheaper version, there are so many versions on the second hand market...), did some research, and decided to buy this one. Complete with original case and hood! Vivian Maier made street photos with her similar machine, and I shot street with my Yashica until now. But two weeks ago, I took the Yashica-D with me to Rome, and decided to shoot some landscapes with it. Film: Ilford Delta 100.

Pine Trees by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

Euphorbia arborea by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

Sunset by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

Old Pine by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

Mediteranean Dreams by Rense Haveman, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice BW. Realy nice!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
Nice BW. Realy nice!

+1 lovely pictures...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, especially the portrait. Love the tree you can almost feel the texture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think those will do, Rense.