Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

cosina voigtlander 35/2.5 color skopar + BW400CN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: cosina voigtlander 35/2.5 color skopar + BW400CN Reply with quote

Bessa R2m, sunny16 metering:

this is the first photo i shot after hearing that i do not have pancreatic cancer:

our new cabin above the river:

one of my brothers:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd shot great composition

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots Paul. I like the second one myself, nice timing! K.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, guys. the people with the helium balloons were celebrating the birthday of their son, who passed away two years ago of cancer. the couple own the riverside camp where we live now. a dear friend of theirs is the third person in the photo.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 3 and 5 for me! Nice!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice show, i like the first portrait most. By the way this is a hell of a rangefinder, i think that it'll be my next buy .... someday : )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many great images here! Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Attila ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, that's great works indeed. I love the "brother shot" most. Great composition and great film.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, mike. if i could afford it, i think i'd only shoot bw400cn, but at $5 per roll of 24, $3 for processing and $3 for scanning, running my own arista premium 400/tri-x is mucho less expensive ...