Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

One from FD 50/1,8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: One from FD 50/1,8 Reply with quote

Hi, new on the forum and just testing. Shot @ 1,8 on a 50D, adapter without glass.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the picture that would definitely look better printed on paper than it looks on the screen. And on the screen it looks very good - soft light, pastel colours and low contrast create great mood. Only the framing is somehow disturbing and could be better. The rest is almost perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words, I can agree about the framing..usually it works better (of my taste) with a black background, this one maybe is better without any framing at all Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the frame is not disturbing at all

the picture is nice - comp and colours are nice and - yeah ! FD glass!

I love FD line (with the same love as Zeiss although they're different)

and finally - I must dig out the lens because I have got one somewhere bought for 1.80 GBP Cool

thanks for sharing this pic!

tf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank`s, I`m glad you liked it.

Love this lens for certain things, and mine was about as cheap as yours Very Happy