Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP500/8 55b..latest effort + moon shot added
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Tamron SP500/8 55b..latest effort + moon shot added Reply with quote

Michael's thread made me take out the the mirror to make sure all was ok with it...I am glad I did as this is the sharpest I think I have managed with the cat photos

I am very happy at the way the Tamron handles the reds of the roses it seems to be the best lens yet for getting the color right without PP.

A little later in the day I must say i am very happy with the moon shot minimal PP

Oh so close to getting them in focus!

The sun has almost gone.

Last edited by mo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lens make me thinking to have this lens. Michael's reverse Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am glad I did as this is the sharpest I think I have managed with the cat photos

So you just had to choose for a favorite subject to get good results! Motivation has its own effects, isn't it!?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes motivation does help... Very Happy I could take photos of the cat all day...I think I drive her nuts.. Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never ask my dog if he likes to be photographed. Just give him some snoop to keep him a bit patience to stay in his place. Only one drawback, sometimes he is too visible mouthwatering seeing the camera directed to him before I can get the shots done Shocked.
Dunno how that works with a cat Rolling Eyes

I like your moonshot and the birds.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cats love to follow me and like to sleep a lot so they are perfect models...well sometimes.. Rolling Eyes
Just taken a few minutes ago...apparently the moon is the closest it will be to the earth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is making me really jealous now. And aggravated. Cool

Nice shots, though, Mo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes !
This is what you should obtain, Michael, if it can be serviced.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The cats love to follow me and like to sleep a lot so they are perfect models...well sometimes.. Rolling Eyes
Just taken a few minutes ago...apparently the moon is the closest it will be to the earth.

Your moon shot looks upside down to me! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo, if you please, here is a moonshot with same Tamron SP500 F8 but "down under" Very Happy

Date Time = 2011-03-19 21:38:18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
mo wrote:

Your moon shot looks upside down to me! Wink

Duh! That's because she's Down Under! Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing I noticed this when I was looking at the other moon shots in the other thread...I think it is way cool how things look different.