Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Nikkor collection so far
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: My Nikkor collection so far Reply with quote

here they are:

now I'm on a lookout for a nikkor 85/2 or 1.8 Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.8 black pre-ai Laughing and 20mm any ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is that 300/4.5? Didn't they also make an *ED version of that? I recently came into an older *ED Nikkor for a price I now see couldn't have been beaten and I am blown away by the capabilities!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justtorchit wrote:
How is that 300/4.5? Didn't they also make an *ED version of that? I recently came into an older *ED Nikkor for a price I now see couldn't have been beaten and I am blown away by the capabilities!

There are really three different 300mm f/4.5 variations. The version seen in this thread is the non-ED (and non-IF) version. There are two different *ED versions.. non-IF and IF (internal focus), respectively.

The non-ED version is generally considered to be very meh.

The first non-IF *ED version is considered to be the best of the three and also the rarest, as less than 2000 were produced before it was replaced with the IF version.

The latest *ED-IF version is quite good, but doesn't quite match up to its non-IF predecessor.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... if anyone is interested, I'm selling 300/4.5 and 85/1.8 Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some classics here, and they seem in great condition (bar the ding on the 24/2.Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro Nikkor?? That 55mm looks bigger than the 50mm 1.4 in height at least.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated collection... 300/4.5 was replaced with 80-200/4.5 and 50/1.4 joined the family... and PK13 ring for macro Wink