Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

6x6 folder cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: 6x6 folder cameras Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/6x6-folder/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe I haven't joined the 6x6 folder club. It isn't because of lack of trying.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I cannot believe I haven't joined the 6x6 folder club. It isn't because of lack of trying.

That is easy Smile go a head.. There is some incredible cheap ones and good as than $$$

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made many bids, but always miss.

Which of your 6x6 cameras is your favourite?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I have made many bids, but always miss.

Which of your 6x6 cameras is your favourite?

Hard to pickup any , always latest one Wink

From cheap ones I live Agfas Isolette, Zeiss Ikon (Novar Anastigmat) , Franka I Frankar Anastigmat, Franka II Schenider Kreuznach, Welta Weltax Schenider Kreuznach all works beautifully , produces sharp good images, I didn't miss coupled RF due I am city and landscape shooter with them.
Guess works perfectly at F8 F11 and I can read distance from SLR lens or form external range finder. Ultrasonic electronic meter also works.

From higher cost ones, Super Ikonta with coupled RF and Welta Weltur.

Welta Weltur is an awesome construction with a super sharp Carl Zeiss lens.

Russian Moskva-5 , Iskra also nice just harder to get working copy.