Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar 61 2.8/52...... NON M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Industar 61 2.8/52...... NON M42 Reply with quote

Here is my first Russian lens.....The Industar 61,It may have a few issues in its body but the images are beautiful...I am wishing I can use infinity with this lens on my K200D... Very Happy
Here is a link with images from this lens
Industar 61 black and chrome version

#7 Rear element

#8 Edge of front element

#9 Were these hand engraved?

#11 Looks like rust ..can this be replaced?

#12 American and Russian friends at last...Very Happy Industar and Kodak Signet

[/url]

Last edited by mo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the chrome, a very nice set of lens

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,there is something special about chrome.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that will be easy to clean the gunk off. Most FSU lenses I have, come apart without using any tools.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afraid , you cannot use it with an SLR , at least for infinity focusing as it is a FED ( rangefinder ) version . For ordinary use on an SLR you should use the M42 , or M39 Zenit version . The second one needs an extra adaptor ( M39 to M 42 )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pniaouris wrote:
I am afraid , you cannot use it with an SLR , at least for infinity focusing as it is a FED ( rangefinder ) version . For ordinary use on an SLR you should use the M42 , or M39 Zenit version . The second one needs an extra adaptor ( M39 to M 42 )

Thanks,I used this hand held onto my K200D...I liked the close up shots it produces and I will be looking out for the M42 versions... Very Happy