Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 2/35mm AI & 4.5/300mm EDIF AIS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Nikkor 2/35mm AI & 4.5/300mm EDIF AIS Reply with quote

Hi,

today I made some more shots with my new aquired lenses. Very early in the morning during the first walk (it was minus 5° C and the wind was bitter cold) here few samples. Fortunately my Italian ice and coffee shop opened and so I have had the chance to get a hot coffee after the walk.

First 2 shots with Nikkor 2/35mm Ai

and here few samples with Nikkor 4.5/300mm EDIF.

Like the 3D rendering of this lens

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both lenses are great and these shots shows it, congrats Rolf with your two new lenses Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks Pascal

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great samples, I always enjoy much to see this beautiful environment where you live. Nikon make fine equipments, naturally these two lenses are confirm it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good samples, congrats Rolf.

I once had the 35/2 lens, with some fungus (did not matter much). I liked it a lot, it "snapped" in focus easily. Then I bought the f/1.4 version and sold the slower one. The faster one is great (at least stopped down a bit), but a totally different beast.