Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My daughter with Waterford
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: My daughter with Waterford Reply with quote

Waterford is a 16.3 hand Dutch Warm-blood stallion used for stud. A wonderful gentle horse, especially for a stallion. My daughter Dr. Sonya M. L. loves him.

Thats not Sonya's belly, it clothes bunched up. She is hard as a rock.

Sonya's 50D and I have no idea what lense. I'm guessing some kind of AF.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice portraits Ron, you did great composition despite the cold !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Poilu.

Actually my son in law took the pictures. I showed them because I think Waterford is so handsome and of course I'm very proud of my daughter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave is the second, like the animation of the horse and your daughter's expression. Dressage and jumping, wonderful to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Bill.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great horse! Is Sonya an eventing rider?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lena. Yes Sonya is an eventing rider. Sounds like you might be a rider. A lot of people don't know what eventing is!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be an amateur eventer and a judge with the local equestrian fed. Sadly, it's a thing of the past for me.

Your Daughter's horse is very strongly build for an eventer, at least so he seems to me, who used to ride a thoroughbred Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. He is not an eventing horse.