Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 4.5/300 ED IF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 4.5/300 ED IF Reply with quote

Hi

bought this lens today. On my way home 2 quick test shots at our gasoline station BTW the price is increasing every day.

Nikkor 4.5/300 ED IF & D700 handhelded at ISO 3200

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very good lens one of the best one what I seen in this focal length under 500 USD , congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila, due to my dear dealer I paid a lot less of this amount. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Got also a Nikkor 2/35mm for a top price.... and a Rolleiflex TLR in collector condition Shocked but that is a separate story.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward your Rollei shoots! That is more exciting to me Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. I will get the cam beginning of next week. The repair shop will have a final look on it and the exposure must reduce by 1 stop. It is the version with the CZ Planar 3.5/75mm - so in the sixties middle price level range of this manufacturer. I tried to get this cam with the 2.8er lens but it is impossible at this days or I have to pay more than 1000 Euros.

May be I will bring this cam with me to Budapest.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing That would be great!! I saw locally with 2.8 Planar around 600 EUR Laughing perhaps you able to take it if it is still there.

I think difference between versions is not visible at all on pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want 300/4.5 ED IF Crying or Very sad

Smile