Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A thirsty parrot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: A thirsty parrot Reply with quote

A week ago, a ice-sculpting contest was held in my home town. I was away then , so I couldn´t get any photos of the sculptors.

When I today visited the site, there were a few statues left. The parrot is sculpted by the Japanese team.

Zoom-Nikkor 28-45/4.5 AI´d lens.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive sculpture! Looks very icy and cool.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Incredible! Many thanks for sharing it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bothe the sculpture and the landscape pic are amazing ! I even think that i prefer the 2nd, for the light : )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your interest. I thought, that at least Attila would be interested. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Thank you for your interest. I thought, that at least Attila would be interested. Cool

Laughing YES.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Gurdie wrote:

Laughing YES.

Because of the bottle or the parrot ?
Maybe both as I do ? Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Attila wrote:
Gurdie wrote:

Laughing YES.

Because of the bottle or the parrot ?
Maybe both as I do ? Laughing

Laughing Laughing