Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Birthday Boy Goes a Strolling, Zeiss 120mm S-Planar, Provia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Birthday Boy Goes a Strolling, Zeiss 120mm S-Planar, Provia Reply with quote

I am the I who perceives the I.

We share a birthday and celebrate together.

Lonely back yard swing on a school day.

Another fallen angel.

Just one more...

Brother and sister.

Whee!!!

Never turn your back on Mickey Mouse.

Radiant Diva.

Notes: Shot with my Hasselblad 500cm and 120/5.6 S-Planar Makro lens, Provia II expired, hand held and... better sit down, I was in a cemetery!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all came out nice. Since I love flowers thats my favorite, plus I really like the bokeh.

Perhaps I should try Provia. Rolfs, yours and others pictures with Provia have a very nice look to them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series! especially after reading you were in a cemetery!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer, thanks. I shot a lot of flowers but wanted to focus on the little figurines left on the graves for this set. This the Prvia II (expired) that I bought from Rawhead.

Poilu, thanks! It's amazing what you find in cemeteries.

I used 21mm, 10mm + 21mm and 55mm extension tubes for these.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother and sister shot is a classic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a ton of humor in the set - I really enjoy going through the pictures... I like the fallen angel and the radiant diva...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmelvis, thank you!

Nesster, thanks! It's kind of an dark humor when one realizes that the toys are on the grave of the child who owned them.

If I can ever kick this cold, I'll be back at it with this lens and camera soon.

Plus, I just bought a 50/4 Distagon C! I haven't shot that wide since starting digital in 2006.