Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Any info on this one: Telisar 135 3.5 m39
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Any info on this one: Telisar 135 3.5 m39 Reply with quote

Another acquisition. The front section just below the front ring unscrews and comes off leaving just a tube, no other elements.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one of these in the same Leica RF mount, that I sold a couple of years ago.

I also have a tiny 35mm in the same brand, but M42

Telisar seems to be a distributors brand.

I suspect its maker is Isco based on style details, but who knows. There are several German makers in the late 50's-early 60's that could have made it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schacht 135mm f4.5 have similar design but a chrome body.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a way, it makes me think about the Piesker Picon 2.8/135 :

More pictures here :
http://forum.mflenses.com/piesker-picon-2-8-135-t25036,highlight,%2Bpiesker+%2Bpicon.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Any info on this one: Telisar 135 3.5 m39 Reply with quote

LArifleMAN wrote:
Another acquisition. The front section just below the front ring unscrews and comes off leaving just a tube, no other elements.

Quite common for this kind of lenses, it was made to mount the optical group on a bellows ... The Leitz Hektor (and many other lenses) behaves the same ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think donor was Schact from ULM my 100mm Travegar has very similar finish.