Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Tele Tokina 4.5/200mm and a small bird
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Auto Tele Tokina 4.5/200mm and a small bird Reply with quote

I took this lens out for a walk in the sunshine and came across this beautiful little bird...looks like someone painted it.Not the best images as this little bird as all little birds are on a mission never to stay still!!! Any tips for moving bird photography using a MF lens.
#1The Red Browed Finch

#9 A few extras...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be a nerve racking little thing! Nice subject but very hard to get well framed and sharp. I see that you have taken some rest for your last pics.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Must be a nerve racking little thing! Nice subject but very hard to get well framed and sharp. I see that you have taken some rest for your last pics.

Yes it was...I was excited as well, as this finch was hiding in the long grass at the edge of the river and when it came out to play it did not stay still at all... Very Happy