Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ennalyt 85mm f/1.5 M42 price check
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Ennalyt 85mm f/1.5 M42 price check Reply with quote

I've found one locally, but have really no idea how much it's worth. The owner says it's a bit scuffed but working properly.

What is worth regularly, and what can be considered a bargain price? And is it a good lens?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price can be 500-800 USD very rare lens lot more rare than Biotar 75mm, 300 USD price is a bargain really. It's not a top lens, but not bad at all too. Sharpness , bokeh like an avarage 85mm lens Jupiter-9 black or similar.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/german/enna_munchen/Ennalyt_85mm_f1_5_zebra/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I definitely might have found a bargain. I'm not really interested in it, so assuming it's in decent shape, I will probably put it for sale here.

Thanks Attila!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ludoo wrote:
Then I definitely might have found a bargain. I'm not really interested in it, so assuming it's in decent shape, I will probably put it for sale here.

Thanks Attila!

Good idea I think many member will happily take it , due well respected collectible glass. If not in decent shape let me know I happily pay bargain price for it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Good idea I think many member will happily take it , due well respected collectible glass. If not in decent shape let me know I happily pay bargain price for it.

Sure! Though I think I'll aim for a trade with Carsten's SD-10, if he is interested. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up the lens today: body has some minor scuffs, lenses are clear with a few faint cleaning marks which won't matter, iris clean, the only problem is a ring screwed in the filter thread which I can't budge but will probably come away with some patience.

I'm thinking of selling it for 150€, is it a decent price?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really to cheap!
Sold one with a really bad and deep scratch on the front for twice that price!
Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much higher value, I agree with Klaus!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on guys, I wanted to buy it. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks!

Then I'm putting it up for sale here with no price, and I'll see what offers I get. And while I have it, I'll probably use it tomorrow night to shoot the family Christmas dinner. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I posted an ad in the marketplace. I will try to sell it at a reasonable price here before dumping it on ebay to maximize profits. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ludoo wrote:
..... before dumping it on ebay to maximize profits. Smile

which is ok, I think!!! Some profit means some new mf lenses!

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello

I'm the new owner of this beauty Cool

very good condition ,better than expected (having in hands isd better than photos) on the lenses and body cosmetic ,only one desagrement is the focus that is a bit hard to rotate

very happy ,i go to test it this afternon if sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got it safely, thanks for getting it.

I mentioned the slightly stiff focus in the ad, guess you were in a hurry to snatch it. Smile

Edit: for the record, selling price was 260€ including registered shipping with insurance up to 250€.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good price for that lens which usually sells for much more!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Focal length, max aperture, and price compare to Helios 40.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:

maybe ,but my H40 cost me 100€ ,just 6 month ago, and very different caracter and final price Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:
woodrim wrote:

maybe ,but my H40 cost me 100€ ,just 6 month ago, and very different caracter and final price Razz

It would be perfect if you make some comparision. Then if you have still both.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ve a 85mm portraiture lenses test to do for french forum, i ll post samples here to
i only have 5 lenses in this range ,biotar 75/1.5 (not 85mm) , H40 ,S-takumar 85/1.9 , ennalyt 85/1.5 and the best revelation for the price samyang 85/1.4

for the old lenses, none of them cost me more than the samy (under 250€),each were a good or very good bargain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:
I ve a 85mm portraiture lenses test to do for french forum, i ll post samples here to
i only have 5 lenses in this range ,biotar 75/1.5 (not 85mm) , H40 ,S-takumar 85/1.9 , ennalyt 85/1.5 and the best revelation for the price samyang 85/1.4

for the old lenses, none of them cost me more than the samy (under 250€),each were a good or very good bargain

Aren't you ashamed! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:

don't need to be ashamed, others have many more Wink Wink (like Peter aka spotmatic)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
AMDBill wrote:

don't need to be ashamed, others have many more Wink Wink (like Peter aka spotmatic)

Of course, it was a joke!!! I happen to "know" AMDbill as we belong to a french forum (and we are from the same region in France...)

Enjoy your lenses!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know this region Rolling Eyes Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smull wrote:
kds315* wrote:
AMDBill wrote:

Of course, it was a joke!!! I happen to "know" AMDbill as we belong to a french forum (and we are from the same region in France...)

Enjoy your lenses!!

hello my friend ,what are you doing in Warszawa? and were is it ??

no shame ,if i have enought money i ll buy the pancolar to