Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super takumar 2/55 random images...buildings etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Super takumar 2/55 random images...buildings etc Reply with quote

Just some building images from an Australian town....Albury NSW,I had 4hrs to kill so I went for a little walk around this beautiful town...I did not get near the river so that will be for another time.
#1 Most fences of this type are solid bars I have not seen rolled flat spikes.

#9 I wish there was a clearer shot other than through the wire.This Railway station was beautiful.

#18 the need for a wide angle ...wheres the point?

#19 This building was stunning with the blue sky the green grass freshly cut and the strong morning light giving some great shadows.

#21 Don't ask me why there is a blow up cactus hidden down an alley way??

#22 From Holbrook....I did not get much time to photograph here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series of shots, Moira. My favourite is No.15 - I love photos of churches!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely tour Mo. Is it a typical small Oz town?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Takumar colors!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lovely tour Mo. Is it a typical small Oz town?

I would say yes as there is a mix of old and new building styles...Albury is considered a small city,my error in the first post.. Embarassed Sorry for any confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo

I live in a "small city" - but it only has 10K inhabitants! The word city is abused here in the states Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Mo

I live in a "small city" - but it only has 10K inhabitants! The word city is abused here in the states Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Well ... traditionally a city has to be given permission from the king (city rights) to call itself a city Wink

In Europe there are cities with only a few thousand inhabitants indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely series and great station! That Takumar is superb Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a nice clear crisp set. Wonderful!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed, Mo and thanks for the interesting tour. For pictures like these you'd really appreciate the 3.5/35 Super or S-M-C Takumar! Smile

Or if you want even wider, one of the Komine Vivitar 28s would be great for you to start with.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Very nice indeed, Mo and thanks for the interesting tour. For pictures like these you'd really appreciate the 3.5/35 Super or S-M-C Takumar! Smile

Or if you want even wider, one of the Komine Vivitar 28s would be great for you to start with.

I am looking,believe me I am looking for a wider lens...it will come.. Very Happy Wink I do have the Soligor T4 2.8/28 but I never think to take it with me Rolling Eyes