Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon and Nikkor equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Nikon and Nikkor equipment Reply with quote

Hi: I've sold off some gear recently -- three bodies and five lenses -- and here are the manual lenses that are left (with a 50mm AF thrown in). It's still a bit too much -- how can one ever use them all as they should be?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are jewels , no one use them always ...what a pretty set!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there's not much cost of owning them so no reason to feel bad about not using them everyday. I'm a full-time pro and I don't use all my equipment even every week. Some lenses I use almost daily, half of it sees less than weekly use and a few lenses are there because I need them maybe once in 2 months.

The beauty in a toolbox lies not in the contents, but the ability to take on diverse types of photography. SLR is a camera system, composing of components for most types of photography.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
WOW!
What a great collection, part of lens are pretty rare.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points, Vilhelm. But I'll try to get them all out in the field in 2011. Thanks for your comments!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's easy -- TIME. Tick-tock, tick-tock, ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice kit, very nice.
i have come to nikon very late in life (FE2, Nikkor 50/1.8 and E 35/2.5), but i do enjoy what i've got ...