Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EMF Converter, Nikon to EOS not working?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: EMF Converter, Nikon to EOS not working? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my new EMF converter with AF Confirm and so far I have not been able to get it to accept any presets (Modes 0, 1 and 2,) nor have I had any AF-Confirm working.

I am shooting with a Canon 1D Mark II and I believe this is largely the reason why the adapter is not working. The auto-confirm worked on a friend's XTi, but when set to identical settings, mine did not.

I am following the instructions provided here VERY dilligently:
HERE

This is a Big_IS converter. Has anyone else had problems setting up this converter? Is there a better tutorial anyone can point me to? Again, I believe I have followed the instructions VERY carefully with no avail.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi gritts
I can't help with your inquiry (someone more learned than I will come along) but you may have to post the link again as first posts can not contain links or images...it is an anti spam feature.Welcome!