Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

This was funny
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: This was funny Reply with quote

This package, so carefully marked FRAGILE, came yesterday

The Pacakge Marked Fragile by Nesster, on Flickr

But no worry, there was a smaller box inside which kept the contents in good shape

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/2.8-4 ver 3 by Nesster, on Flickr

Version 3 of the Vivitar Ser 1 70-210 (Komine), I was hoping it would be a K-A version but it is K... anyway, first I've ever had. I don't like tele zooms and have a couple of others - I probably will end up selling this one to partly finance the whole package Smile

Pentax MX SMC-M 50mm f/1.7, Hippie Strap by Nesster, on Flickr

With a nice Hippie Strap, a MZ with a SMC-M 50/1.7
I already cleaned it up a bit, put in new light seals (which seemed to be missing, as I didn't have to clean off much at all), and a roll of Fomapan 400.

It is nice to have a working camera with a mechanical shutter for winter. If daughter likes the looks of this maybe I'll swing a trade with her for her SP1000 - the MX I think is easier to use and at this stage more reliable for her photography class.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how could she not like that cute little rascal?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
how could she not like that cute little rascal?

She's really really fond of the original Spotmatic design, however. Did I mention she has a very good eye Laughing