Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar Series 1 600mm f/8 Solid Catadioptric - More Birds
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Vivitar Series 1 600mm f/8 Solid Catadioptric - More Birds Reply with quote

A few more hand held shots from today.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...now we are cooking...nice colors and nice birds! Shocked Hand held as well...very well done,it looks like you are getting the hang of this lens BD.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pics Les, I' was half expecting to see the birds wearing thermal underwear.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Yeah...now we are cooking...nice colors and nice birds! Shocked Hand held as well...very well done,it looks like you are getting the hang of this lens BD.

Thanks Moira. Would like it a bit warmer to shoot these.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xjjohnno wrote:
Lovely pics Les, I' was half expecting to see the birds wearing thermal underwear.

18 degrees Fahrenheit when I shot these with a 10 degree windchill. Thermal undies would be in order.!! LOL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crisp air helps steady the hands...frozen to the lens barrel...as well as the birds frozen to the branches... Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The crisp air helps steady the hands...frozen to the lens barrel...as well as the birds frozen to the branches... Laughing

The hands frozen to the lens,,,maybe....but the birds are quite active.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better and better Smile great captures !! this lens loves you !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Better and better Smile great captures !! this lens loves you !

And I love it.