Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another crappy photos-crappy description auction bargain...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Another crappy photos-crappy description auction bargain... Reply with quote

Made a pretty decent score on a certain auction site. The pictures were horrible and small, and the description was even worse but I could still recognize a pretty minty Canon A-1 with 50mm f1.4 along with the lengendary Bokina (Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5 MACRO *with* the matching 1:1 converter). Also in the kit is a Vivitar 283 flash with the Varipower module (which seems to be bringing about $75 by itself). Snagged the whole kit for under a C-note, plus shipping! Very Happy

Last edited by cheekygeek on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal on a great camera, the first SLR I ever had.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shee-yott, helluva deal! Love my A-1...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked mine a lot, but in the end I traded down to an AE1p, the reason was the A1 displayed in 1/2 stops in the viewfinder, and being dyslexic with numbers I found it too confusing.
One small thing spoiled that great camera for me. But I loved the AEip and still have it 25 years on.