Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 to Sony A flanged
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: M42 to Sony A flanged Reply with quote

Hello fellow photography addicts! I am looking for a M42 to Sony MA mount adapter with a flange to depress the aperture pin. I have been looking for this kind of thing for a while now and I can't seem to find such a thing anywhere. Maybe some of you have better skills and knowledge and know where can I find a thing like that?

Best regards,
Dainius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess no one had a problem like this before?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of them before, but not seen many. I was under the impression that adapters with a flange, for Sony, may make the adapters too thick, losing the ability for infinity focus. But I could be, and usually am, wrong! Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is enough space for a flange and it would definately work.. I guess I will have to DIY it with an angle grinder and some epoxy glue..