Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spiratone Plura-Coat 2X Tele-Verter (7E) Japan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Spiratone Plura-Coat 2X Tele-Verter (7E) Japan Reply with quote

7-element T-mount 2x TC with rotating tripod mount, 73mm body diameter(!) :

(all photos made using 5D1 and Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Bellows Takumar 1:4/100 @F11)

Last edited by visualopsins on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a bunch of the T Mount T/C by Spiratone, but this is the first one I've seen that has a Tripod mound. Shocked
If you test it let me know. If it's decent I might have to track down a copy. I have a few lenses that it would work nice on. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
I've seen a bunch of the T Mount T/C by Spiratone, but this is the first one I've seen that has a Tripod mound. Shocked
If you test it let me know. If it's decent I might have to track down a copy. I have a few lenses that it would work nice on. Smile

Here's one: Click here to see on Ebay

Nice 7-element converter in class with Tamron 01F and M42 Komura. Those TC fit different lenses; direct compare not so easy. Wink

This one works great with Spiratone 1:8/500 Mini-Tel -- nice light compact 1000mm rig, the TC and lens diameters match, looks Cool Laughing I'll have to make some photos...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a T4 400/6.3 Spiratone Plura-Coat you could buy for not more than a song to go with that rascal ...