Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our new grandson
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Our new grandson Reply with quote

Nikon FE2, E35/2.5, f2.5, 1/15-1/60

A yawn:

My eldest son, a happy new father;

A sore and sleepy but so happy new mom and her baby:

Look at those muscles:

Help, I'm surrounded (from left, the other grandfather, aunt, dad, and a great-aunt, all on mom's side)

Last edited by fish4570 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures...I note the camera phone Very Happy .I see you captured that startle reflex in #4.I also hope you have stocked up on film, Very Happy I can imagine you running through a few rolls now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shot with three 35mms (FE2, FED-2 and Konica S III) and a digital p&s.
It will be a while before y'all will see shots from the Arista 400 Premium black and white. I will run the film this week, but I've got to get a scanner. I have almost enough money for what I want ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Mo.
I shot with three 35mms (FE2, FED-2 and Konica S III) and a digital p&s.
It will be a while before y'all will see shots from the Arista 400 Premium black and white shot with all 3 cams. I will run the film this week, but I've got to get a scanner ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow these came out so well! ......and..... congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Very nice pics. I like that last photo most because of those digital shooters captured in action. You was the real photographer between them I think.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shooting there, Fish. Congratulations! Oh, and congrats on the baby as well Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with above, well caught special moments. Congrats to the family,
grandpa! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, sirs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another shot, this one of an aunt snapping madly with her phone, as William seems resigned to being a one-hour-old photo model: