Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anthony - Chinon MC Macro 1.7/50mm - Velvia 100.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Anthony - Chinon MC Macro 1.7/50mm - Velvia 100. Reply with quote

The last time I used this lens I posted some Dahlia flower pictures using Kodak Ektar 100 film. A few people asked me to try the lens on people, specifically the lady-folk, but without any willing ones available to me for a little while i decided to take a few of my friend Anthony. I don't think velvia works well for skin tones but oh well...

So this one is obviously wide open, quite busy oof highlights as expected (which I'm sure will not be favored), pentax es, scanned on epson v700

~Marc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like it, the bokeh is kinda busy I agree but I don't think it snatches attention from the main subject, it just gives the viewer a secondary point of interest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skin tones are great! I agree about the highlights, I like the so-called
"bad" circles with a ring around the edge.